- Posted 01 February 2024
Key Hospital Account Manager - National role
Our exclusive client is looking to hire a National Key Hospital Account Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. Based out of their state-of-the-art facilities in Dublin, you’ll be joining the organization at a critical and exciting stage in their growth strategy. This company provides best-in-class genomic next generation sequencing services to the Biopharma and Clinical Research sectors worldwide. In addition, they partner with the medical community in providing clinical diagnostic testing services to optimise therapeutic intervention and patient outcomes. The KAM will play a critical role in developing relationships with key customers, building brand awareness, bringing market intel in-house to support commercial efforts and support the business in achieving its commercial objectives.
Boasting an established client base, an experienced and collegiate team, strong and supportive leadership, this opportunity will suit an experienced Hospital Sales Representative with technical (Oncology & Cardiology) expertise coupled with an ambitious, growth mindset.
Role and responsibilities:
- Engage with healthcare professionals nationally to educate and promote the service offering in line with the agreed business plan.
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate with colleagues to deliver on the business plan, consistently achieving key objectives.
- Using solution selling skills; gather insights on the current landscape of genetics testing services used and identify challenges faced by clinicians with respect to their current service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key healthcare professionals (Oncology and Cardiology) whilst building your networks and identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Laboratory Managers across the key hospital customer network whilst building your portfolio and identifying new business opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate and attend relevant conferences and networking events, as necessary.
- Consistently meet the objectives as set out in the business commercial strategy.
- Support with marketing efforts and initiatives.
- Comply with HPRA, IPHA Code of Conduct and applicable regulations.
- Tertiary qualified in a science, health, or business discipline.
- Experience working as a Hospital Sales Representative, Key Account Manager or Territory Manager partnering with the Irish healthcare network.
- Active and current relationships with Oncologists, Cardiologists, and their teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish hospital network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and solutions focused.
- Team orientated.
- Full, clean driving license.
Please reach out to Kevin.Byrne@forcerecruitment.com for a confidential conversation.