- Posted 26 January 2024
- DisciplineManufacturing, Engineering, Quality
Project Lead - Permanent - Mullingar
Our client, an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems, is recruiting for a Project Lead to join their Mullingar team.
The Project Lead will support the Project Engineering team in enhancing Project Management activities. The Project Lead will be responsible for leading, coaching, mentoring, training and supporting a team of Project Engineers to maximise their full potential, implementing training and coaching programme to fulfil operational requirements in line with Company strategy, policies, procedures and processes, manage the recruitment, onboarding, performance management, retention, employee engagement and learning development of team members within the Project Management section of your Department.
Reporting to: Head of Operations Hours: 37 hrs per week. Days: Monday – Friday.
• Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 10+ years working experience as Senior Project Engineer/ Project Manager
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of sprinkler systems/designs and AutoCAD and Revit software
• Demonstrated skills in Project Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work and manage challenging workload
• Flexible, adaptable and can-do attitude to work
• Proven record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships; being a trusted advisor to colleagues
• Excellent time management, attention to detail, and reliability skills.
• Six Sigma – Lean
• PRINCE or similar Project Management Qualification
• LPCB - Basic, Intermediate and FHC Exams
• Train the Trainer or similar Qualification
• First Aid & Fire Warden Certified
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and lead Project Engineers overseeing multiple projects from design to commissioning and collaborating and supporting the Commercial, Design and Service teams.
• Schedule and plan for upcoming works and provide updates to relevant Departments to ensure project resources are available when required.
• Ensure all projects are tracked, monitored, planned and progress updated in relevant project management schedules and systems.
• Review and analyse reports in Structures and all project data is up to date for accurate invoicing and billing.