- Posted 08 November 2023
Full-time, Permanent Opportunity
Location - Mullingar
Our leading construction client is currently hiring for an IT Technical Support for their Mullingar fire facility. This role will comprise one of IT technical support and database administration. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for all staff. There will also be an element of database administration in the form of changing and correcting data within a Microsoft Access database and extracting and compiling data as needed.
- Strong IT support knowledge from a helpdesk perspective.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 package.
- Experience using Microsoft Access databases.
- Ability to explain concepts to non-technical staff.
- 3rd level IT qualification or Microsoft Certification.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Helpdesk experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support to staff both office based and remote.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Talk staff through actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Correct issues within in house system database using Microsoft Access and SQL.
- Edit data and compile database reports where requested.
- Support and contribute to IT plans and procedures.
- Maintain procedural documentation and reports.
- Support the IT manager working with 3rd party providers.
- Undertake other appropriate duties assigned by the IT Manager.