Medical Manager - Immunology
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical company, are seeking a Medical Manager to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. Based out of Dublin. this hybrid role will sit within their Immunology business unit supporting across an existing portfolio of products, whilst driving further clinical advancements. Collectively driven by improving patient outcomes and health, you'll be joining an organization with a significant presence in Ireland.
In this varied and engaging role, aspects of you role will involve:
- Developing and delivering an annual medical plan in line with the company strategy.
- Train, mentor and partner with relevant colleagues in other business units on scientific and clinical updates to drive excellence.
- Support with clinical trial development, execution and management.
- Review and approve non-promotional materials.
- Host advisory board meetings, engage with the relevant KOL community and play an active role building your in-field based partnerships.
- Support market access and HOER activities.
- Manage any relevant pharmacovigilance reporting, AE and SAE management.
- Attend conferences and play an active role in remaining abreast of relevant scientific, clinical and medical developments.
Required skills and competencies:
- Tertiary qualified with a Master's or PhD, in a related science, health or clinical discipline.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience working in Medical Affairs and seeking a step up.
- Immunology experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and confidence in presenting/delivering complex scientific data.
- Desire and willingness to travel.
If you, or indeed someone in your network, is interested in learning more; please reach out email@example.com.