- Posted 01 February 2024
- DisciplineManufacturing, Engineering, Quality
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Role Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Role Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer for a manufacturer based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. The Senior Quality Engineer will be required to coordinate quality assurance activities of specified global facilities, to ensure that internal quality standards and customer specific requirements are captured and implemented across relevant business processes.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Quality, they will provide training and guidance on quality related topics to the sites as part of NPI and serial manufacturing process development.
The Senior Quality engineer will be required to review quality documentation (FMEA’s, Control plans, CAPAs etc.) for adequacy and completeness, participate in product and process risk assessment and conduct on-site internal audits to assess adherence to specific standards.
Education & Training
• 5 years+ relevant Quality Engineering experience
• Degree in Quality, Science or Engineering or equivalent qualification
• 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt desirable
• Knowledgeable on ISO standards - ISO19001 / ISO13485 / IATF16949 (VDA 6.3)
• Strong mentoring and team building skills with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements programs
• Ability to liaise with suppliers and customers in an informed professional manner.
• Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Strong Structured Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis experience
• Ability to work on own initiative, coupled with involvement on cross functional teams.
• Interest and willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks
• A high level of flexibility is required with an ability to multitask.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Should be capable of preparing reports and presenting data graphically
• Candidates must be hard working, reliable, committed, and quick to learn
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with peers and Managers • Be trustworthy, honest and behave in an ethical manner