- Posted 08 February 2024
Back to jobs
Key duties of the role
- To complete the Planned Preventative maintenance of Medical equipment at customer premises nationwide.
- To complete the Installation of Medical equipment at customer premises nationwide.
- To follow documented controlled procedures to undertake all works and report works accurately using the company’s service management system.
- To ensure that the company vehicle is maintained.
- NFQ Level 6
- Previous experience of performing in a technical field service team - Desirable
- Possess an aptitude for knowledge in the field of Electro Medical devices - Desirable
- Must have Bio Medical Equipment experience